931 Via Alondra Camarillo, CA 93012 USA
Monad Constant Metal Cooler consists of two parts, the base and the Metal Blocks (sold separately). After freeze, the base can provide a low temperature (0~8℃) environment for up to 2 hours, which helps maintaining the activity of samples and reagents during experimental set-up for better reliability and efficiency. The base is composed of aluminum alloy, the inner aqueous material with cold capacity, and the surface silicon rubber for protection and cold preservation. The base is equipped with a temperature indicator. When the temperature indicator shows around 0℃, the base temperature is stabilized. The accessory towel can be used to absorb condensate water.
1. Freeze the Base under -20℃. (Usually takes 5 hours depending on the outside temperature. Remove any residual water on the surface before freezing.)
2. After freezing, take out the Base from the freezer and place on the towel. Put the block(s) into the groove on the top of the Base as needed. Wait until the temperature reach uniformity (~0℃).
3. Keep watching the temperature from the Indicator during usage. Make sure the temperature of the samples and reagents is properly maintained.
1. Wait until the temperature of the Base reaches the desired range before use. The reagents and samples may freeze if the temperature is too low.
2. The block do not need to be frozen before use. When using, put the blocks directly into the groove on top of the Base. The block cools down in seconds. Freezing the blocks may freeze the condensed water remaining in the holes and make fitting of the tubes/plates difficult.
3. Do not put the Base under temperatures beyond the range of the Temperature Indicator. Otherwise damage may occur.
4. Avoid dropping or falling off. The product may deform and leak if falls off and hits the ground heavily
|GT20101S||Constant Metal Cooler, Monad Blue, Base Only||1 Piece/Pack|
Biologix USA is specialized in research and development with the production of disposable medical detection reagents, laboratory supplies, instruments, and complete biobanking solutions. We have a dedicated team with backgrounds in life science and medicine with emphasis on technology and management. BIOLOGIX and CryoKING are two reputable brands of Biologix USA that enjoy international excellence through sustainable innovation and continuous improvement.
Our R&D focus is on advancement of core products. Our clean rooms are standard class 100,000 and compliant with GMP standards. All clean rooms are ISO 9001, CE, and FDA registered and follow the strict CDC guidelines for purity and efficiency.
Biologix USA is focused on constant improvement to offer optimal products, innovative solutions, and service to dozens of countries and regions in Europe, Americas, and Asia. It is our mission to build strength and cooperation globally to benefit human health. Your product needs and demands are important to us.