931 Via Alondra Camarillo, CA 93012 USA
DM0412S is a Low-speed centrifuge that support small volume applications. They are widely used in medical and veterinary practices for the separation of blood and urine samples or for water and soil samples. This centrifuge is also used in universities and other research institutes.
• Easy programming to achieve high accuracy of speed control
• Easy operation with intuitive menu and easy-to-read display
• Rotor speed can be set and displayed by RPM or G-force
• Maintenance-free brushless DC motors
• Quick spin function with press and hold pulse key
• Lid with electric lock and automatic release function saves processing time and prevents samples overheating
• Automatic self-diagnosis on startup showing accumulative running time and last running parameters
• Braking time 2 gears adjustable(for A6-50P rotor)
• A12-10P and A6-50P are not interchangeable
|Speed Range||300-4500rpm,increment: 100rpm|
|Rotor type||A12-10P, A6-50P|
|Motor||Brushless DC moto|
|Safety Devices||Door interlock,Overspeed detector; Automatic internal diagnosis|
/Braking time [Sec]
A6-50P: 20s↑20 s /90 s↓
|Certification||CE, UL, IVD|
|Advanced Features||Speed/RCF switch; Short-time run function; sound-alert function|
Biologix USA is specialized in research and development with the production of disposable medical detection reagents, laboratory supplies, instruments, and complete biobanking solutions. We have a dedicated team with backgrounds in life science and medicine with emphasis on technology and management. BIOLOGIX and CryoKING are two reputable brands of Biologix USA that enjoy international excellence through sustainable innovation and continuous improvement.
Our R&D focus is on advancement of core products. Our clean rooms are standard class 100,000 and compliant with GMP standards. All clean rooms are ISO 9001, CE, and FDA registered and follow the strict CDC guidelines for purity and efficiency.
Biologix USA is focused on constant improvement to offer optimal products, innovative solutions, and service to dozens of countries and regions in Europe, Americas, and Asia. It is our mission to build strength and cooperation globally to benefit human health. Your product needs and demands are important to us.